I have already made this attempt. And really I stucked into some problems.
I found lots of full text indexes created on the data directory . I don't
know from where they come. We have never created full text indexes for that
database. Slave also was not able to sync with its master. Now, I have
restored all the things back by restoring mysqldump file as it was.

Best Regards,
Geetanjali Mehra
Senior Database Administrator