Blah blah blah...

     mysql@lists.mysql.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Your message was rejected by the server for the recipient domain
lists.mysql.com by lists-mx.mysql.com. [137.254.60.71].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Currently Sending Spam See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?5.200.22.158

Show me one site, where that IP is, or WAS ever blacklisted?

--
Chris.

--

Regards,