Dear list admin,

i need your help. I'm trying to write an e-Mail to the list for already one
week. I always get it back because it's classified as spam.
The mail is formatted as plain-text, include neither links nor attachments. I
don't understand why it's classified as spam. Neither our domain nor the ip of
our outgoing mailserver appears currently on a blacklist, as far as i see.
Harald Reindl, a member from the list, tried already to help me, but also he
couldn't find out why it is rejected.
Can you tell me why it's classified as spam and what i can do that the mail is
delivered correctly ?
The mail has the subject "Replication and HA - some basic questions".
I wrote already two mails to "list-ad...@mysql.com" but didn't get an answer.

Thanks.

Bernd

--
Bernd Lentes

Systemadministration
institute of developmental genetics
Gebäude 35.34 - Raum 208
HelmholtzZentrum München
bernd.len...@helmholtz-muenchen.de
phone: +49 (0)89 3187 1241
fax: +49 (0)89 3187 2294

Wer Visionen hat soll zum Hausarzt gehen
Helmut Schmidt

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Guenther Wess, Dr. Alfons Enhsen, Renate Schlusen
(komm.)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671