Hi,

I think you should have a look at MariaDB Connector[1].

It provides Load balancing and failover as Failover occurs when a
connection to a primary database server fails and the connector will open
up a connection to another database server.

For example, server A has the current connection. After a failure (server
crash, network down …) the connection will switch to another server (B).
Load balancing allows load (read and write) to be distributed over multiple
servers.

I hope this will help you.