Am 29.04.2016 um 17:27 schrieb Mahmoud Alshinhab:
I also like the MariaDB Max scale that Reindl Harald Sent -Thanks-
However I don't know if it is possible to use 2 servers of the max scale
with a load balancer in front of them or not.
I always try to avoid the Single Point of Failure

get rid of the idea that your "load-balancer" not a single point

in a sane environment there is no single point of failure because max scale *is the load balancer* and typically runs on a HA cluster where it never goes away (virtual machine on a cluster FS - as example - VMware vSphere with two hosts and VMware HA enabled)

why do you want a load balancer in front of a load balancer and how do you make sure that this load balancer is redundant and not a single point of failure itself?

"https://mariadb.com/products/mariadb-maxscale/how-maxscale-works";
On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Mahmoud Alshinhab