When I click on the submit button in Moodle and it is waiting for refresh, I
execute the mysql command but the output is not meaningful

mahmood@ce:/var/www/html/courses$ mysql -u moodle -p
Enter password:
Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 30912
Server version: 5.5.54-0ubuntu0.14.04.1 (Ubuntu)

Copyright (c) 2000, 2016, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql> show full processlist
    ->
    ->

Meanwhile using Webmin, I execute the same command for that user and see
 Output from SQL command show full processlist ..
| Id | User | Host | db | Command | Time | State | Info |
| 30912 | moodle | localhost |
 | Sleep | 42 |

I am not expert with MySQL, however as the Moodle admin I am trying to fix the
problems.
Regards,
Mahmood