Am 03.04.2017 um 17:52 schrieb Mahmood N:
Dear all,
Currently max_allowed_packet is set to 8M. That test email is simply a test
email containing some basic information in the message body to assure that the
email system works.
Thing that can help me is to put mysql in the debug mode in one terminal and at
the same time, submit a test email from the browser. Then I can see what is
going there in sql. This process is similar to sshd debug mode where I can turn
on the ssh service in the debug mode and see what is what. Is there is any
other option for debugging, please let me know.

The MySQL Error Log may  contain details explaining why mysqld was unable to
stay running
If you are referring to /var/log/musql/error.log then I have to say it is empty!

Perhaps you could connect your mysql client, load the screen, then run show
full processlist every second or so to see what queries are going on.
As I said, I know few things about mysql. Please let me know the steps to do
that

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/slow-query-log.html