On Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:21, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Your message cannot be posted because it appears to be either spam or
> simply off topic to our filter. To bypass the filter you must include
> one of the following words in your message:
>
> database,sql,query,table
>
> If you just reply to this message, and include the entire text of it in
> the reply, your reply will go through. However, you should
> first review the text of the message to make sure it has something to
> do with MySQL. You have written the following:
>
> skick writes:
> >> I am havving the same problem. I even tried compiling a version.  If
> >> it is a window manager problem then how do I fix it. It seems like
> >> it should work wiith both the kde 2.0 window manager and the
> >> enlightenment window manager that is part on gnome.
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > Please try to describe in detail exactly what is happening when you
> > start GRANT dialogue.
> >
> > I would like to be able to repeat it. I am using E, but my wife is
> > using KDE 2.0.1.
> > Regards,
> >
> > Sinisa
>
> I came across this discussion from April 2001 on the archives, but
> nothing more recent. I also have encountered the problem, and thought I
> could submit a bit more information.
>
> OS     - Linux 2.4.3
> XFree  - 4.0.2
> KDE    - 2.1.1
>
> The problem is not exactly that the grant/revoke dialogue won't open,
> it opens but only shows (in my case) the first 'line' of the dialogue
> having the Grant checkbox and username text box.
>
> I can minimise and restore the window; maximising causes it to widen to
> screen width but the height remains the same. The only resizing that
> can be done is horizontal.
>
> Please let me know if any further info is needed.

Forgot - mysqlgui 1.7.5 (according to the download, but help shows 1.7.4)
and the problem also exists in the table hierarchy window

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in.