skick writes:
>> I am havving the same problem. I even tried compiling a version.  If it
>> is a window manager problem then how do I fix it. It seems like it
>> should work wiith both the kde 2.0 window manager and the enlightenment
>> window manager that is part on gnome.
>>

> Hi!

> Please try to describe in detail exactly what is happening when you
> start GRANT dialogue.

> I would like to be able to repeat it. I am using E, but my wife is
> using KDE 2.0.1.
> Regards,
>
> Sinisa

I came across this discussion from April 2001 on the archives, but
nothing more recent. I also have encountered the problem, and thought I
could submit a bit more information.

OS     - Linux 2.4.3
XFree  - 4.0.2
KDE    - 2.1.1

The problem is not exactly that the grant/revoke dialogue won't open, it
opens but only shows (in my case) the first 'line' of the dialogue having
the Grant checkbox and username text box.

I can minimise and restore the window; maximising causes it to widen to
screen width but the height remains the same. The only resizing that can
be done is horizontal.

Please query me if any further info is needed.

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   "This is my assessment," said Tom irately.