On 28 Jun 2001, at 8:44, Dave Halliday wrote:

> Quick question - just signed up for this list and I was wondering if it
> would be possible to put a "  [MySQL]  " tag in the subject line?

Please - no, those take up to much room and remove from the Subject area. I *hate*
those tags, they're useless. There's always *something* to filter on.

> There doesn't seem to be a standard identifier in the messages and
> although I am filtering the entire header looking for instances of "
> mysql " my reader ( Pegasus ) doesn't always catch it.
[snipped to conserve bandwidth]

    Type of rule:
Regular expression match

    Text to match:

In headers only.

That should do the trick, at least it does for me.

-jan