On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 01:14, Dave Halliday wrote:
> Quick question - just signed up for this list and I was wondering if it
> would be possible to put a "  [MySQL]  " tag in the subject line?
>
> There doesn't seem to be a standard identifier in the messages and
> although I am filtering the entire header looking for instances of "
> mysql " my reader ( Pegasus ) doesn't always catch it.
>

> Most other lists I subscribe to either have the tag at the beginning
> of the subject line or spoof the address to read the list origin.
> Either way allows for flawless filtering.
>

> Thanks!
> Dave

You seem to be using Pegasus Mail. Set up your filter using a standard
header match triggered by the text [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the To or Cc
fields.

The same filter works just fine for me in KMail :-)

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   Oxymoron: Somewhat Incompatible.