From: mysql-digest-help [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 10:37 PM
To: david.patton
Cc: tpchan; mysql
Subject: URGENT! Hard Disk Space limition and Symbolic link

Hi all,

I try the solution from David but seem it didn't work.

Here is my steps:

1) Stop the mysql services.
2) Move the ecom database directory from '/var/lib/mysql/ecom' to
'/home/ecom'
3) Make symbolic link in '/var/lib/mysql' using 'ln -sf /home/ecom ecom'
4) Start the mysql services.
5) mysql > use ecom

Here the error that I get:

Didn't find any fields in table 'admin'
Didn't find any fields in table 'user'

Please point out my error or any solution to solve it. I NEED IT
URGENTLY
SINCE I RUNNING OUT OF DATABASE SPACE.

Thank you in advance.

Emanduel Chan Tain Por