I fixed the other errors, however I am still getting
other errors. This database is tied into PHP. I want
to be able to have an admin screen so I can make
changes but it is not working for me. The errors I am
getting on the Index page are :

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in C:\sites\docs\all_ads.phtml on line 23

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in C:\sites\docs\all_ads.phtml on line 24

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in C:\sites\docs\all_ads.phtml on line 27

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in C:\sites\docs\affiliate.phtml on line 4
AFFILIATES

Warning: rand(): Invalid range: 1..0 in
C:\sites\docs\affiliate.phtml on line 12

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in C:\sites\docs\affiliate.phtml on line 16

Warning: rand(): Invalid range: 1..0 in
C:\sites\docs\affiliate.phtml on line 12

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in C:\sites\docs\affiliate.phtml on line 16

Why are these comming up? And how do I make the
user/pass work so that I and others can login to make
changes in areas granted.

Thanks