On Tue,  3 Jul 2001 12:57, help wrote:
>  I fixed the other errors, however I am still getting
> other errors. This database is tied into PHP. I want
> to be able to have an admin screen so I can make
> changes but it is not working for me. The errors I am
> getting on the Index page are :
>
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
> resource in C:\sites\docs\all_ads.phtml on line 23
>
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
> resource in C:\sites\docs\all_ads.phtml on line 24
>
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
> resource in C:\sites\docs\all_ads.phtml on line 27
>

> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
> resource in C:\sites\docs\affiliate.phtml on line 4
> AFFILIATES
>
> Warning: rand(): Invalid range: 1..0 in
> C:\sites\docs\affiliate.phtml on line 12
>
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
> resource in C:\sites\docs\affiliate.phtml on line 16
>

> Warning: rand(): Invalid range: 1..0 in
> C:\sites\docs\affiliate.phtml on line 12
>
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
> resource in C:\sites\docs\affiliate.phtml on line 16
>

> Why are these comming up? And how do I make the
> user/pass work so that I and others can login to make
> changes in areas granted.

Without code snippets it's not possible to say what your problem is.
However, if you judiciously utilise PHP function mysql_error()
immediately after your calls to the DB, all may be revealed :-)

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   I still miss my ex-wife.....BUT, My aim is improving!