WS>> Oh, I see, you would like to connect this information with the
WS>> pid, right? I wouldn't know how to do that. How do you get a pid?
WS>> Is this something MySQL could provide?

>   No, not with the pid.

>   With  the  number  of places from where sql queries are executed and
>   the  number  on different queries, it's not always easy to find from
>   where a query, which is for example locking Mysql, as been executed.

Where do you find this locking query?

I have seen a mysql process staying for a long time and wondered
what this might be. In this case I only have the pid and no idea
which domain and program may have started this.

It would really help here to be able to track the process down,
as I have no means to find out what that thing does.

If I know a query, I search for the query string. If this string
is not generated, I have good chances to find it in the code. If
mysql reports an error, I send myself an email with the error
code.

Example: