I have two databases (db1 e db2) on different hosts (host1 e host2). I put them
on different hosts to split the charge (they are very big databases).

However, I have to make some selects on tables of db2 filtering with information
that are on db1.

If db1 and db2 were at the same machine, I wouldn't have problem, because the
table_reference would be "db1.table1 AS t1, db2.table2 AS t2". But as they are
on different machines, I didn't know the syntax of the table_reference or even
if it was possible.

Thanks,

Rodney

Werner Stuerenburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> em 10/07/2001 10:51:39

Favor responder a Werner Stuerenburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>