Hi all,

    This may not directly related to the topic but I think people in this list may
able to give me some ideas.

    I am not really kean of security issue and would like to ask the following
questions:

    I have 2 win2k pcs one directly connected to internet (say PC A) and PC B is
connected with PC A as localnet work. Then, I have webserver and DSN to MySQL on PC A
and MySQL on PC B.

    1) If MySQL is bind to localhost only ( i.e. default setup with root account and
my new password ), then would it be secure enough since the only access point is from
PC A???

    2) Any pre-caution I should take in order to prevent illegal access to MySQL
through PC A ??

    Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Michael