Hi right now I am just developeing a complex listing for 500+
applications over 20 tables per catigory, that is going to be hosted on
my site. besides having the normal info such as: size, file name, datep
ublished, staff comments, program rateing I wanted to include user
opinions of it too.

My first quick thought was to continue adding fields in the table for
the user opinion but then I realized what a massivly bad thing to
search through 5-10 fields of about 50-300 charecters for all of the
500+ programs ouch.

Then it occured to me just to make 20 new sepret table just for
comments for all 20 catigorys. then when the user posted a comment, it
would just be put into the comment table listed by the unique id given
each application so all I would have to search for is the id and get
all the comments.

I was just woundering if there was a better way to do it then the
thought I have above?