No, I don't do such things, the 'replication' means only that I download
from an other machine some text files, with e-mail addresses and insert
them into the table. So no id nor other fields are replicated, just the
email field from a text file. (a perl script reads and inserts them).

The strange thing is that after a full backup-reload procedure (cca.8000
records, max(id)~550.000)
the table dies on an INSERT or a CHECK TABLE command.

Norbert Molnar