At 11:02 PM 8/12/01 -0300, you wrote:
>I read that MySQL doesn't support the referential integrity, so i wan to
>know if you recommend to use it in systems with complex relationated
>tables in a database.
>If yes, where can i find helpfull documentation about that.
>thanks
>PD: sorry about my grammar and stuff, see i normally communicate in spanich =)

When MySQL says that it doesn't support referential integrity, all it means
is that it doesn't set any constraints on drops or deletes if a foreign key
points to that table.  You can "make" foreign keys perfectly okay, just
remember that it is up to the individual programs that access the database
to make sure they don't rip apart the database.