> Todays problem, ladys and gents is that I have a sinple form page that
> updates a database. The form is in PHP, the databse is mysql (obviously)
> heres the rub, when I submit the form it adds the info to the page as it
> should but does not reset the form, the original datat entered is still
> there.  If I refresh the page the data resubmits.

Well, normally this won't happen. You must have coded this
behaviour into your page. Most people would like to do that for
error checking, so that the user won't have to key in all the
stuff again if there was an error.

Check for something like

<INPUT TYPE='Text' NAME='name' value='$name'>

or something... If you submit the form and call itself, php will
automatically assign a variable $name. You may want to

unset($name);

or call another page if you are ready.

--
Herzlich
Werner Stuerenburg

ISIS Verlag, Teut 3, D-32683 Barntrup-Alverdissen
Tel 0(049) 5224-997 407 · Fax 0(049) 5224-997 409
http://pferdezeitung.de