Hi All,

I've installed MySQL 3.23.39 on my Windows 2000 Pro Server and I am
currently developing a database using Access 2000 as a front-end to MySQL
using MyODBC 2.50.37.

I have all my MySQL tables linked as ODBC tables in Access.

When I am inputting data into an Access Form and then save the record, all
the fields are changed to #DELETED.  The record data is saved I know, but
why do the fields all change to #DELETED when the record is inserted into
the MySQL table?  Is there a fix for this, or, it is just the case of using
ADO to do the insert and just refresh the Access Form to then move to the
record itself... a bit of a pain though...

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Kevin Smith