Hi there

I have a triangular replication setup, works like a dream

In my haste I went and created a table in Site A's database, and then
dialled into Site B and created the table. As yet I haven't done a slave
start to start the replication process because I caught onto my vital
mistake. i.e. The replication will now complain that Site B already contains
a table called some_tablename. So, my question is, what do I do about this?
Is there a way of getting it to skip the create or can I delete one of
them.... but if I delete it, Site C will complain that the table does not
exist, Site A won't update because the table exists and the Add table was
the first command, etc etc etc, turns into a vicious loop.

Is there a way I can recover from this?

Regards
Warren

Warren van der Merwe