At 6:12 PM -0500 7/15/01, Paul DuBois wrote:
>Sounds like that should do it.  (O'Reilly also has a book "Using csh & tcsh"

Actually, after having problems finding this file I started looking
for a reference to buy and came across "Using csh & tcsh" and did
recognize the author. This book has a 1995 release date on it which
in internet time makes it an antique, but in the case of Unix
probably not a whole lot has changed I imagine. Nevertheless, it
would be a dream if you could write the version of "Using tcsh"
specifically for Mac OS X.
--
Michael
__
||| Kuwago Web Services   |||      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
||| Seattle, WA, USA      |||      http://www.lassodev.com
database,sql,query,table