Hello there, I would need some help with a select statement for my databases.

I've done all the design of the database and I think it's all good, but I can't make a
select as I want to do it.
There is the problem:
I have one table for the list of events and one for the list of djs for this event.
I have also one linking table with the list of events keys with their according djs

I would like to do a select so that for one event it gives me all the djs.. But I'm
not able to do it.

And after that I'd like to dothe same to be able to get the djs, the outlets, etc in
less queries than getting the djs ID from the linking table and then doing a new query
in the dj table to get the info

If you'd like more info please don't hesitate..

This bug is stopping my progress in the DB design and I can't get help anywhere for
this

Etienne