From: Technodium.net [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 July 2001 13:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Beginner help with selecting

Hello there, I would need some help with a select statement for my
databases.

I've done all the design of the database and I think it's all good, but I
can't make a select as I want to do it.
There is the problem:
I have one table for the list of events and one for the list of djs for this
event.
I have also one linking table with the list of events keys with their
according djs

I would like to do a select so that for one event it gives me all the djs..
But I'm not able to do it.

And after that I'd like to dothe same to be able to get the djs, the
outlets, etc in less queries than getting the djs ID from the linking table
and then doing a new query in the dj table to get the info

If you'd like more info please don't hesitate..

This bug is stopping my progress in the DB design and I can't get help
anywhere for this

Etienne