Hi there,

I'm currently working on a bigger Project. There is a company who
want to publicate their article database daily on the internet.
The database is located in a Microsoft SQL Server and they use
Access as frontend. So, exporting the Data to Excel is no problem.

I'm currently thinking about the easiest way to get data from
this database and put it online. I could start to develop on
a little software tool which publicates the data but isn't there
a easier way ?
I'm rather new to MySQL and general SQL Technologies, so maybe
I overlocked something. Yes, I already looked in the user manual
at www.mysql.com and I read something about ODBC Support, but does
that also work if the Database Server is lockated somewhere in the
Internet ?

Many thanks in advance,
Oliver Hohlfeld