Fact

MYSQL owns their trademark

Fact, what NuShpere brought form MYSQL is irrelevant as loing as they
are infrringing on the MYSQL Trademark...and they were going to do WORSE
until the public heat.

Until they apologies fo the GPL violation, and then the Trademark
infringment, they are pound scum....

and deserve no support attention, or benifit of any doubt.

Ruben