[permission to come aboard, sql database query table]

"Gerald R. Jensen" wrote:

> I wouldn't be concerned about this being discussed here on the list. After
> all, we are talking about Open Source.
>
> Gerald Jensen
---------------------
Right, Mr. Jensen.  My historical bent takes me further.  I
consider this entire matter socially "historical".  This is something
like Open Source Legal Settlement.  For some reason, probably
relating to the deep appreciation of the principle of Open
Source, both parties are airing their dispute before us, unwittingly a
jury of sorts...  The only mechanism currently available for remedy in
our
civilization is the Law, but it is facinating to observe that
both parties are striving to their utmost to retain the respect
of this entire community.  That says something.

_jef
--
Justin Farnsworth
Eye Integrated Communications