From: Venu Anuganti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 11:45 AM
To: Ricardo Striquer Soares; shane
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MySQL JDBC

Hi Ricardo / Shane

If you are using mmmysql JDBC Driver, please find the attaches simple JDBC
sample that can be used with this driver to connect to MySQL server and do
some basic operations. Before compiling the sample, make sure you set the
CLASSPATH variable to mmmysql JDBC driver installed/achieved directory.

Hope this helps you. If you have any questions or feedback let us know.

Thank you
Venu Anuganti