What version of MySQL JDBC are you using?

Scott Pippin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "jsplist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/16/02 12:13PM >>>
Hello ! ,

Im running Tomcat on a Windows machine and Ive got my CLASSPATH
pointing to c:\tomcat\lib\mysql.jar  .

Then in my webapps folder I have a web application class Im trying
to run to load the driver... This is the top of my code that makes
the connection...
import java.sql.*;

 >public class CreateTable {
 >  public static void main(String args[]) {
 >    Connection con = null;
 >    try {

 >      Class.forName("org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver").newInstance();

 >I compile the code fine but when I run java CreateTable I get the
 >following error...

 >Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
 >CreateTable

 >The CLASSPATH is pointing to the right spot so thats not the issue
 >I dont understand whats going on heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

 >Thanks alot
 >wiley

What version of the JDBC Driver are you using?

(mysql, query)