From: Institute For Social Ecology [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 July 2001 18:33
To: Ken Menzel; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: FreeBSD issues

Ken,

Thank you for your very helpful notes.  We took your advice and
updated to FreeBSD 4.3 and the last version of MYSQL.  We are still
experiencing problems with MYSQL, though.  We installed it fresh, with
no freeBSD tweaks.  I was not able to locate the email you referred to
regarding FreeBSD installs.  If you have any pointers on tweaking a
freeBSD install, it would be very helpful.

Regards,

Michael Caplan