Hello people,

I've a mysql database which is quite large and I needed to create a backup
for it, which I can use offline in MS Access or such. I've tried using
MyODBC, but one strange problem has come up. Certain fields (defined as
TEXT) in my databast have multiple lines in them, separated by CRLF pairs.
And when I inport using MyODBC, it only imports the first like of each
field. Which means:

If the initial database row was

field1                field2
x1                    this is line1<CR><LF>this is line 2
x2                    something<CR><LF>more

the import into access looks like this
filed1                 field2
x1                     this is line1
x2                     something

does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do? Any help is
appreciated

Nikhil Goyal