Good day,

I have created a database using MySQL under Windoze and am trying to move the data to MySQL running on Linux. I have exported the data to a res file - can't see how to do a mysqldump in Windoze. I then try and import the file on the Linux machine using LOAD DATA, but end up with either NULL in all the fields except the primary key field or if I use ENCLOSED BY '', I end up with the data enclosed by quotes.

How do I do this "properly", please?

TIA

Glyn

Glyn Davies