Date |Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:21:05 -0500
>From |"Dick Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello!

DD> Hello,
DD> On the project I am working on is a MySQL database generated on Sun/Solaris.
DD> If memory serves the MySQL version was 3.2.xx on the Sun.
DD> On Windows98 the MySQL version is 3.23.39.1
DD> The Sun datafile cannot be read. The file extension in the tables is .ISD and .ISM
for Sun, and .MYD and .MYI on W98 machine.
DD> The Sun data was deliverd on a CD, and the box is out of service.
DD> The queation is: How do I get the PC version of MySQL to talk to the Solaris
version.
DD> All help will be greatly appreciated.
If i right understand your problem you need
to read documentation bout 'mysqldump' tool.

http://www.mysql.com/doc/m/y/mysqldump.html

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Grigory Bakunov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   MySQL AB / SWSoft
       <___/   www.mysql.com