From: "Dick Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 3:21 PM
Subject: Unix - Windows migration

Hello,
On the project I am working on is a MySQL database generated on Sun/Solaris.
If memory serves the MySQL version was 3.2.xx on the Sun.
On Windows98 the MySQL version is 3.23.39.1
The Sun datafile cannot be read. The file extension in the tables is .ISD
and .ISM for Sun, and .MYD and .MYI on W98 machine.
The Sun data was deliverd on a CD, and the box is out of service.
The queation is: How do I get the PC version of MySQL to talk to the Solaris
version.
All help will be greatly appreciated.

Dick Davis
Skyline Data Systems