On Saturday 28 July 2001 12:23 pm, B. van Ouwerkerk wrote:
You should try to avoid using telnet to be honest, its not secure.  Start
using ssh and do a google for ssh usage.

PHPmyAdmin is a great program to use for working with a mySQL DB.
http://www.phpwizard.net/projects/phpMyAdmin/

But honestly stay away from Telnet.

Kat
> At 18:06 28-7-01 +0200, Marco Bleeker wrote:
> >I need to Telnet into my domain in order to run some MySQL utility like
> >mysqldump (for backup). I am not experienced with Telnet. Any pointers?
> >Any way around it (use mysqldump from PHP?)
>
> Good reason to learn it :-)
>
> You could try phpadmin (or was is myphpadmin.. anyway.. it is called
> something like that).
>
> >|     __@
> >|   _`\<,_
>
> Ja.
>
> Bye,
>

> B.

James McLaughlin
ProjectBank.net
Online Utility Project Reporting and Resource Center
http://www.projectbank.net/