>From other mailings on the list and my own experience, it seems
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is (has been?) sending these out to any poster
to the list.
If things aren't fixed yet, I'll probably have another one in a couple of
minutes...

Anyhow, "no" SJS, it seems to me this 'no spam' crap has nothing
to do with you, or the mail you've been sending to the mysql (*passing the
filter here*) list.

Regards,

Sebastiaan J.A. Kamp