Dear Daniel,

Thanks for taking an interest in spam fighting. I have passed this
information on to our list manager. He will do what he can to deal with
this problem.

In the future, please keep several things in mind:
 - we do not tolerate name calling based on religeon, race, sexual
   preferences, nationality, etc. on the MySQL lists!

 - please mail the list manager before mailing the general list. The
   list manager will do what they can to solve the problem.

 - we cannot condone attacks against systems suspected of delivering or
   relaying spam.

Yours Truly,

Zak Greant
MySQL AB Community Advocate