hi all,

i apologize for the utterly newbie-ish question, but i've yet to find an
answer to it after having spent quite some time searching mysql's web site
(especially since half the links i click on now seem to be giving me 404
errors...)

how does one reindex a table containing fulltext indexes?  the reason i
ask this is... a table that i had set up w/ fulltext indexes suddenly
returns no rows when i perform a search on it... and it used to work just
fine.  everything i have read seems to be telling me to reindex the
table.. and quite frankly that's the only thing i can think of doing since
nothing else has changed that should be causing the searches to no longer
function properly.

any help would be appreciated.

~shawn