Hi everyone!  I am fairly new to this list, and a new MySQL user.  The
software company I work for just developed a new product which uses MySQL to
house its data.  But we are experiencing a strange problem, so I thought I
would toss it out there...

We have a product that reports text data files via TCP to a MySQL database.
This information is broken up to multiple tables.  The data ALWAYS gets
entered properly into one table, but occassionally (1 out of 10 or 15
submissions), the data does not get entered into the second table at all.
Has anyone ever heard of a similar situation, or knows of some settings I
can check?

Thanks a ton!

Garth

Garth Hansen                                            Cognitive Concepts
Network Engineer                                        990 Grove Street
Suite 300
 (847) 570-3617  voice                          Evanston, IL 60201
(847) 328-5881 fax
http://www.earobics.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]