Hello eveyone,

Newbie Alert!
I am having trouble with one of my tables in a MySQL database.  After I had
a power outage and restarted my system was not able to read info from that
table.  Below is the Error messages I get when I try to access the table
from the command line client.

Help!

Thanks in advance

mysql> use gigs;

Didn't find any fields in table 'logezboo'
Database changed
mysql> select * from logezboo;
ERROR 1016: Can't open file: 'logezboo.MYD'. (errno: 145)
mysql>