Hey everyone,

Has anyone had any experience establishing a secure connection between a
palm device and MySQL database that's on the net?  I've setup secure web
pages on our webserver that are visible on the web and viewable by wireless
palms (securely).  Scripts on that interface provide a way to get data into
the DB securely.

What I'm hoping to find is an alternative for when wireless access is not
available.  I've got a working form on Pendragon forms that can synch with
the MySQL database using the MyODBC driver and a local DSN for the MySQL
database.  As I understand ODBC has no inherent security but there are
secure drivers that talk with some RDBMSs.  Is anyone aware of a secure
version ODBC driver for MySQL?  Or is there any other way that people are
aware of to accomplish this weird goal?

Thanks,

-Chris