Hi

I'd also like to know the answer to this.  I also had a thought that it
might be nice to have a site to post answers that come through this email
list.  I know there are archives but they can be difficult to use to find
the "answer" to peoples questions.  What does everyone think about having a
site Q&A for posting?  If it popular, I'd be happy to set something up.

Peter