Hello

How can I find out more information about a MySQL bug fixed in release
3.23.9 and described in the change notes as 'Fixed problem with 8-bit
characters as separators in LOAD DATA INFILE.'?

[I wish to LOAD DATA INFILE using 0xBF as the FIELD TERMINATOR and 0xC6 as
the LINE TERMINATOR but the web-server I must use has MySQL release 2.22.?
Unfortunately the 4D (Macintosh) database my client is exporting the data
from does not seem to support standard character escaping of the field (ie.
\t and \n etc.) hence the need to use some special characters as
separators.]

Regards
James Robertson
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]