I noticed that most if not all the mysql_fetch_object, and mysql_fetch_array
and mysql_fetch_row all have print in the while brackets...

what I want to do is to assign the result to a $variable first WITHOUT
printing the result, and reassigning the $variable into a second query,
before printing... how should this be done the right way, because I've been
getting parse errors.

Here's what I want to do:
$FirstQuery = select * from table where field = condition

then with PHP
$variable = while ( )
{ statement about the first query becomes a long string
}

After this, I want to go back to MySQL
$SecondQuery = select * from table where field = $variable

How can I do this without nesting, but assigning a $variable  instead to
place in the second query?

What's an alternative solution to this?