Definitely pull the data out into an array with one large
query.  It'll be much faster than the thousands/millions
of queries you'd be generating otherwise.  Graph-theory
problems like this go exponential really fast.

        Rene

--
René Churchill                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vermont Web Wizard, LLC                802-244-5151