Please, if anyone could help me. I have a question:
- I give a download of mysql 3.23.41 for aix-ibm 4.3.3.0 (binary
version), but  my version of aix is 4.3.2.0, I donīt know if  it is a
problem.
- The problem is that when I give the instalation command:

shell> scripts/mysql_install_db

I receive this error mensage:
       "Cannot load program ./bin/my_print_defaults because of the
following errors:
                 Cannot load library libz.a[shr.o]"
I know that this instalation give everytime this mensage about
libz.a[srh.0]

Please Whatīs this error? Where can I get this library libz.a? Is this
because the my version of aix is 4.3.2.0 instead 4.3.3.0?

Thanks for attention, and excuse me for the english.

Simone Cincotto Souto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]