Hello there,

I couldn't send email out from my mysql server so I
couldn't use mysqlbug to report the problem. I am
trying to enter the information in the mysqlbug
format:

The following sql statement couldn't return me
results:

select subject,subhead,subsubhead,data2,data3,see_also
from npl_detail where ( (subject like '% asia %' OR
subhead like '% asia %' OR subsubhead like '% asia %'
or data2 like '% asia %' or data3 like '% asia %' or
see_also like '% asia %')) AND NOT (subject like
'%winter%' OR subhead like '%winter%' OR subsubhead
like '%winter%' OR data2 like '%winter%' OR data3 like
'%winter%' OR see_also like '%winter%') ORDER BY
subject, subhead, subsubhead desc limit 0, 15

But if I shorten some OR condition with NOT(), some
results would return.

Server version: 3.23.21-beta-log
Server OS: Linux

Thanks,