Hi,

Example, I have data inside my table

id  model data_in
1  str-de453  20010910

Now I have new update data inside text file

eg     model          date_in
   str-de453 20010911

How can I use LOAD DATA INFILE ....REPLACE to update new data into my table
***I read manual but cannot file any example***
thanks

-----
Text from MySQL Manual. (LOAD DATA INFILE)

The REPLACE and IGNORE keywords control handling of input records that
duplicate existing records on unique key values. If you specify REPLACE, new
rows replace existing rows that have the same unique key value. If you
specify IGNORE, input rows that duplicate an existing row on a unique key
value are skipped. If you don't specify either option, an error occurs when
a duplicate key value is found, and the rest of the text file is ignored